We may have been compensated through an experience or products from the links and companies mentioned in this post. Thank you for supporting my small business. Please see my disclaimer for more info.
150 Aesthetic Captions Proven To Gain Attention on Social Media
Are you wondering what the heck aesthetic captions are? I was too. I did some research and a little homework to save you time. In this post, we’ll talk about aesthetic captions and when to use one, and then give you 150 examples from which to choose for your social media posts!
We all love to scroll through social media. Did you know the average American spends 5.4 hours on social media each day? Techjury.net states, “according to screen time stats for Americans, the average American spends a little above 5 hours daily on their mobile phones.” But what are they doing with all that time!? Techjury also says that a whopping 50.1% of the time users spend on their mobile devices is spent scrolling through social media apps. Crazy, isn’t it!?
But if you’re like me, you are one of those who make up the higher number in that average. I can easily get lost in my social media feeds. From Instagram reels to Facebook posts showing my friends’ latest vacation adventures to Snapchats of people I know and strangers making dance moves and faces with filters, I kind of can’t get enough of what I see!
Do you want a piece of that attention? I think we all do a little bit these days. I have good news! Using aesthetic Instagram captions on your post will get you there! A great caption is eye-catching and will stop a user in her feed.
But What’s an AESTHETIC Caption, Anyway?
Merriam-Webster https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/aesthetic defines aesthetic as “of or relating to art or beauty.” An aesthetic caption is a caption that uses beautiful words to capture your reader’s attention. That’s it. Simple isn’t it!?
These captions will do precisely that! So, sit back, scroll down, and find a funny, loving, silly, or unique caption that fits your post perfectly. Let’s get to it! Here are 150 aesthetic captions, some short, some long, to inspire you!
Cute aesthetic captions
- When nothing goes right, go left.
- It takes courage to be a cupcake in a world of muffins.
- I don’t want the party to end.
- I hope your day is as fabulous as your smile.
- A beautiful world calls out to beautiful people.
- My heart flutters for you.
- When life gets blurry, adjust your focus.
- Snowflakes are kisses from heaven.
- We go together like a pencil and erasers.
- You don’t get the same me twice.
- Somewhere between crazy and random is a place called home.
- Kind words cost nothing.
- When the sky turns pink, it’s time for a drink.
- Good food = good mood.
- Salty but sweet.
- Go to many places, see so many faces!
- The sun shines in his/her eyes.
- Best buddies
- I am my own kind of beautiful.
- As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.
Beauty Aesthetic Captions
- A smile is the most beautiful curve on a woman’s body
- Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful.
- What makes you different makes you beautiful.
- You are allowed to take your time to grow in your own beautiful way.
- No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.
- Today is a beautiful day simply because God made it.
- A beautiful heart shines brighter than a beautiful face.
- Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
- Kindness is like snow; it beautifies everything it touches.
- Beauty is good from the outside but best from the inside.
- Outer beauty attracts, but inner beauty captivates.
- There is beauty in simplicity.
- If you see something beautiful in someone, speak it.
- When one has a grateful heart, life is so beautiful.
Another great read: Thank You for the Friendship: 10 Life Lessons to Learn From TV’s Golden Girls
Friend Aesthetic Captions
- Friendship is not a big thing. It’s a million little things.
- Let’s be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home.
- Keep your friendship as warm and tight as a pair of jeans fresh from the dryer.
- Side by side or miles apart, true friends are always close in heart.
- Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine and chocolate.
- A friend is one of the best things you can be and the most incredible thing you can have.
- I wish the homes of all of my friends were connected to mine by a secret underground tunnel.
- We are more than friends. We are more like a small, happy gang.
- Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
- Friends and wine. The older, the better.
- There is nothing better than a friend unless it’s a friend with chocolate.
- I don’t have a lot of friends, but I have the best ones. I choose quality over quantity.
- If you have friends who are as quirky as you, then you have everything.
- The best kind of pain comes from laughing too hard with friends.
- Friends bring happiness into your life. Best friends bring coffee.
Aesthetic Love Captions
- “His/Her” smile captures my soul.
- My only regret in life is the time spent without you. (or him/her)
- We are meant to be, and nobody can stop us.
- He/she completes my fairy tale. Now I know dreams come true.
- My favorite place is your arms.
- The loudest words are sometimes heard in the silence.
- I like you sometimes. I love you always.
- You are my forever.
- I come alive when he/she enters the room.
- You are my moon. Let me be your sky.
- I’ll never stop falling for you.
- I learn new things about myself when I am with you.
- We go together like winter and a sweater.
- Thank you for teaching me to appreciate all good things in life.
- Beauty shines from a graceful soul.
- If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
- My soul wandered, searching for its true destination ‘til I met you.
- I lost my mind but found my heart.
- All things are made beautiful with love.
- I am yours, and you are mine.
- Dreams came true when I found you.
- When everything in your world falls apart, I will not.
Artsy Aesthetic Captions
- All the beautiful things are around you.
- Beauty never fades in the eyes of a lover.
- Beautiful times create beautiful bonds.
- Simplicity is the essence of happiness.
- The earth has music for those who listen.
- The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
- My thoughts whisper in the wind.
- The poetry of earth is never dead.
- This is the day that the Lord has made. Psalm 118:24
- Admire others’ beauty without questioning yours.
- I have a therapist, and her name is nature.
- Lose yourself in the music.
- The evening allows you to forget the bitter worries of the day and get ready for the sweet dreams of night.
- Mother nature doesn’t need a filter.
- Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine and the smile of a child.
- You were the song stuck in my head.
- Sunsets prove that there is beauty in endings.
- Nothing breaks like a heart.
- My life has become effortless by your presence.
- Lose yourself in the moment.
- You are my sunshine on a rainy day.
- Light the world with the candles of hope and love this year.
- Beautiful art can only truly be admired by feelings, not eyes.
Cool Aesthetic Captions
- I don’t sweat—I sparkle.
- I’m not one in a million; I’m one in 7 billion.
- Expect nothing; appreciate everything.
- A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset.
- We didn’t realize we were making memories. We just knew we were having fun.
- Good vibes only
- No one can define you except you.
- The dream is free; the hustle is sold separately.
- Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.
- Families who play together stay together.
- Apology accepted, trust denied.
- A well-wasted day is the very best kind of day.
- “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” – Tony Robbins
- “The longer I live, the more beautiful life becomes.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
- “No sun outlasts its sunset but will rise again and bring the dawn. – Maya Angelou
- “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain!” – Dolly Parton
- “Beauty is the illumination of your soul.” – John O’Donohue
- “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Be the hero of your own story” – Constance Wu
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The only one who can tell you ‘you can’t win’ is you, and you don’t have to listen.” -Jessica Ennis
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou
- “Adopt the pace of nature; her secret is patience.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “How beautiful it is to find someone who asks for nothing but your company.” – Brigitte Nicole
Funny Aesthetic Captions
- Vodka may not be the solution, but it’s worth a shot.
- Love is sharing your popcorn.
- No medicine can cure the Monday morning blues.
- I’m nicer when I like my outfit.
- I’m in shape. Round is a shape.
- I live in my own little world, but it’s okay. They know me here.
- It’s a good day to do nothing.
- Hot chocolate is like a hug from the inside.
- One day… I’m going to make the onions cry.
- There’s no ‘we’ in fries.
- Smile. It increases your face value.
- All things are possible with a great set of lashes.
- Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous.
- Life is better with chocolate.
- That right there is a sunset I’d ride a horse into.
- Follow your heart but don’t leave your brain behind.
- Another great day ruined by responsibilities.
- It’s either a day or A DAY. The decision is yours.
- Personality cannot be uploaded with a filter.
Another great read: 6 Things You Need to Know if You Are a New Photographer
Ambitious Aesthetic Captions
- Sweat now, shine later.
- Always be a work-in-progress.
- Decide when it’s time to turn the page and when it’s time to end the book.
- Don’t decrease the goal. Increase the effort!
- Great things do not come with comfort zones.
- Seek what sets your soul on fire.
- Believe in yourself, and you will be unstoppable.
- Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
- Nobody can define you except you.
- Great things do not come with comfort zones.
- I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
Wrapping it Up!
There truly is beauty in our words, whether in person, in writing, or online. If you couldn’t find a perfect aesthetic caption for your social media posts in this list, something has gone wrong! Do you have any aesthetic captions that you love that I missed here? Please share them in the comments below!